Janhvi Kapoor reveals about being paranoid about losing parents!

Janhvi Kapoor reveals about being paranoid about losing parents!

Janhvi Kapoor, the actress Sridevi and film producer Boney Kapoor's daughter, passed away in 2018, and she stated that she is still grieving her mother. As a coping strategy, Janhvi gives her work her whole attention. In addition, she talked about her paranoia and admitted to sneaking into her parents' bed at night to make sure they were still breathing.

In a podcast conversation, JanhviKapoor acknowledged, "I was always paranoid about losing my parents, even at that age. Every time they’d go out at night for an event, or travel for a day without me."

She clarified, "Even small things, like they’re shopping at duty free and I’ve boarded the plane with my nanny, I’d always be like, ‘They’re not going to board the flight, they’re not going to come back home’. I’d wake up at night and sometimes go into their room to check if they were breathing. There was a weird paranoia."

As she's gotten older, Janhvi Kapoor claimed that her maternal instincts have grown stronger. She said she was impressed by the Indian tradition of caring for aging parents.

She revealed, "After a certain age, they become our kids. I know that I will give my father a lot more allowances to maybe not be there emotionally for me in a way that I assumed a father should be there, just because I know now it’s my time to be there for him."

“I think we’re too hard on our parents. Everyone’s f**ked up because of their parents, no one has it right. But they’re also messed up because of their parents. No one has followed a handbook, so you need to forgive yourself and forgive them. Just give them love and be there,” she further revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drew Barrymore and Host Nate Burleson unite for an upcoming Game Show Reboot!

Hollywood Squares, the renowned game show with Drew Barrymore in the central square and hosted by Nate Burleson, is coming back to CBS. Nat...