Anasuya Sengupta feels happy after receiving Best Actor award at Cannes 2024!

Anasuya Sengupta feels happy after receiving Best Actor award at Cannes 2024!

In the nation, Anasuya Sengupta has emerged as the favorite. At the just concluded 77th Cannes Film Festival on May 25, the Indian actress made history. With her performance in the movie TheShameless, she became the first Indian to receive the Best Actor prize.

The internet and a number of B-town celebrities praised and congrats her shortly after the remarkable achievement was formally announced. Reacting to the love she is being poured with, Sengupta added that she can’t wait to be back in her nation.

For an artist, receiving recognition and awards on a global scale is the ultimate source of enjoyment. After making history by being the first Indian performer to win the Best Actress prize at the Un Certain Regard section of the 77th Cannes Film Festival for her performance in The Shameless, Anasuya Sengupta must be ecstatic.

She told a daily how she felt about getting this coveted honor, “I couldn’t believe it was happening! But as I shakily walked to the stage and stood with artists I have admired, my heroes, it felt oddly natural to be welcomed with so much authenticity and love by them. I am so grateful to the jury for seeing my hard work.”

Celebrities from the Bollywood industry, including Kiara Advani, Arjun Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt, and many more, expressed their pride in her on social media when she won the coveted prize.

Speaking candidly about being showered with love and respect, she remarked, “I am amazed at the love pouring in from so many back home, it makes me proud to make everyone proud. I am literally taxi-ing in the plane now on my way home to my family, I just can’t wait to be with them,” she exclaimed adding that she dedicates her award “to the queer community,”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drew Barrymore and Host Nate Burleson unite for an upcoming Game Show Reboot!

Hollywood Squares, the renowned game show with Drew Barrymore in the central square and hosted by Nate Burleson, is coming back to CBS. Nat...