Salman Khan’s teary-eyed moments during Maine Pyar Kiya’s Kabootar Ja Ja shoot!

Salman Khan’s teary-eyed moments during Maine Pyar Kiya’s Kabootar Ja Ja shoot!

The most respected person in the nation is Salman Khan, the superstar. He has a strong global following and is recognized as a public figure. Even though he is hailed as the biggest star of the modern era, Biwi Ho Toh Aisi, a supporting role in 1988, marked his official cinematic debut.

However, his role in Sooraj Barjatya's 1989 film Maine Pyar Kiya marked the start of his ascent to prominence. He was moved to tears recently recalling a scene from Pyar Kiya in Maine.

Salman Khan recently shared his story of shooting the hit song Kabootar Ja Ja, which proved to be a career-changing moment and showcased his acting prowess. In a media briefing, Salman disclosed, “I was about 18 years old, and there was a truly memorable moment during the shoot for the song Kabootar Ja Ja Ja when I suddenly knew that this was the role for me.”

He further disclosed, “During several narrations, I’d imagine Jackie Shroff or Anil Kapoor in those roles, but I could never actually see myself doing big films. That moment was the first time I really felt, ‘Yes, I can do this’. I had tears in my eyes.”

Salman Khan wrote an open letter expressing his profound thanks to all of his fans after the film's success. He shared, "Here is a little something I want you guys to know about me. Firstly, I have to thank you for accepting me and for being my fans. I am doing and concentrating on good scripts to the best of my judgment because I know that whatever I do now will be compared to Maine Pyaar Kiya."

Salman Khan was chosen by the Rajshris for the main role in Maine Pyar Kiya following several auditions. He costarred in the movie alongside debutante Bhagyashree. Sooraj Barjatya's Maine Pyar Kiya made its premiere in December 1989 and became an immediate hit, sending Salman into the stratosphere of fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drew Barrymore and Host Nate Burleson unite for an upcoming Game Show Reboot!

Hollywood Squares, the renowned game show with Drew Barrymore in the central square and hosted by Nate Burleson, is coming back to CBS. Nat...