I am not dating Taapsee Pannu, reveals Saqib Saleem!


The actor has been in news for quite some time now over his alleged relationship with Taapsee Pannu. But, Saqib in an interview maintained that she is just his "good friend."

“I am not dating her yaar. Few people have asked me this question and this is what I keep telling them. Taapsee is my dearest friend, and there is nothing more than that,” Saqib said a famous tabloid.  He had featured in a music video titled Tum Ho Toh Lagta Hain opposite Taapsee which released in June last year. The two will be seen sharing screen space in the forthcoming movie Makhna as well.

Saqib and Taapsee's alleged relationship made headlines last year after it was stated that the duo went out for a romantic dinner on Taapsee’s birthday.

Commenting on it, Saqib told, “The thing is that woh bhi Dilli ki laundi hai, aurmain bhi Dilli ka launda hun (She is a Delhi girl and I am a Delhi boy). So, we are really comfortable in each other’s company. She has an amazing sense of humour, and I love spending time with her. Woh bahot chill laundi hai (she is a chilled out person)."


“I keep telling her that she should behave like an actor. But she tells me she doesn’t have that vibe, and she can’t behave that way. That’s why I say she is a very easy and comfortable person to be with. But, we are not dating each other, except on-screen for our next film,” the actor ended conversation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nushrratt Bharuccha opens up about her family’s reaction to her decision to be an actor!

Nushrratt Bharuccha is regarded as one of B-town's gifted stars today, having starred in numerous successful movies. She first worked in...