I don’t regret a single moment of staying away from the camera, says Ayesha Takia!


Actress Ayesha Takia, who mesmerized us with her roles in films like Socha Na Tha, Wanted among others, has been missing from the celluloid for over three years now. But, the actor doesn't have any regret over it.

The actor also emphasized that she is content taking care of her 3-year-old son Mikail Azmi.

Speaking to a famous tabloid, Ayesha told, “I have thoroughly enjoyed it. For all these years that I was away, I was extremely happy to give him all my time and attention while being a full-time and hands-on mom. I don’t think anything else can replace this feeling and the lovely experience of being with Mikhail every single day. I don’t regret a single moment of staying away from the camera.”

“He is my priority and whatever work I do, I want people to understand and know that my working hours will be different and my son has to be accommodated first. So, I make sure that only when these conditions are met, I take up something or else I would just skip. I have to spend time with my son and if that can’t be taken care of, then work can wait,” she told.

Speaking about how life changed after turning a mother, Ayesha told, “Each actor is different and not everyone is looking for the same thing. For instance, I have never worried that people have to think of me in a certain way or have to accept me when I return to screen after a sabbatical. Those have never been important things for me."

She further added, “Whether before a sabbatical or after that, everybody is doing their own things. You see so many actors branching out into so many different things than just acting. It’s so fantastic.”


The actor is now returning to the showbiz with a music video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...