I love making love and not watching it, reveals SRK!

Superstar Shah Rukh Khan is all prepped up for the release of his forthcoming film Jab Harry Met Sejal. The film is a rom-com starring him opposite Anushka Sharma. The film has been directed by Imtiaz Ali and is scheduled to release on August 4, 2017.

During the song launch of Hawayein, SRK was questioned why despite being the kind of romance he doesn't like watching romantic movies. Known for his wit, SRK quipped saying, "EK controversial baat bolun I love making love and not watching it. I don't watch it, I do it"

He further added, "Genuinely, it is not like I don't like love stories but it is just that I am no longer a lover, I AM Love."

He was also questioned if wife Gauri Khan gets insecure seeing him romance his leading females on screen, to this SRK joked saying that after Gauri saw him throwing a woman in Baazigar, she doesn't question him at all. But, he was quick to add that this is just a joke and hopefully be taken that way only.

Speaking about it to a famous agency, SRK lately specified, "I am pathetic with relationships. I am so pathetic that I am comic." He further added, "If somebody said what did you say to him or her when he or she said this, my answer would shock you. They are like 'but how could you?' and I say, 'I don’t know how else to relate to this.' I am very bad with relationships, I am awful." Shah Rukh even said that he likes to hide his emotions unlike his roles in the film. He said, "I am extremely one-sided, perhaps even selfish. Actually, I am very detached. I am demotional - emotional and detached, I don’t know how it works. I won’t be able to say anything that I’ve done in my films to a girl, or even in relationships..."


He also told, "I am extremely closeted, introverted, shy, reclusive and completely shut off about my emotions."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...