Anushka Sharma’s No for hosting and judging!

Bollywood star Anushka Sharma burst onto the Bollywood scene with a dream debut opposite Shah Rukh Khan in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. Since then there has been no looking back for the brilliant actress.

But one surprises if she would foray into the world of television like many other stars have through the realms of Indian reality shows.

On this, Anushka said a famous tabloid, "I am not interested in hosting or judging any Indian reality shows. I have been offered a few reality shows, but I don’t think I want to do any of it right now. This is not the zone I want to get into, currently."

She also spoke about how she would like to indulge in a web-series that has become very popular currently. The actress told, "I am okay with doing anything that has great content. But I think I will be more keen to do a web series because that will be more progressive. And it has got to do a lot with how our world has suddenly become digital."

"I would love to back any web series if I genuinely believe in the content. There are so many stories to be told and now cinema is not the only medium. There are various other ways to reach out to people and web series is one of them," she specified.

Anushka also disclosed that her all-time favourite show is Curb Your Enthusiasm and that she recently watched The Crown, which she liked very much.


In the meantime, Anushka will next be seen in Jab Harry Met Sejal as she will be reuniting with Shah Rukh Khan on screen. Directed by Imtiaz Ali, Jab Harry Met Sejal is scheduled to release on August 4, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...