Angelina Jolie opens up about the split with Brad Pitt!

Hollywood stars Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, who were the ultimate power couple Brangelina, after being together for 12 years pronounced their split, last year in September much to the shock of everyone.

There were numerous rumors as to why the separation took place in the first place. Getting candid as the cover star of Vanity Fair, Angelina got candid and revealed that their lifestyle was never the reason for their split. She told, "[Our lifestyle] was not in any way a negative, That was not the problem. That is and will remain one of the wonderful opportunities we are able to give our children…They’re six very strong-minded, thoughtful, worldly individuals. I’m very proud of them."

"Things got bad, I didn’t want to use that word. . . . Things became ‘difficult,’" Angelina disclosed.

But Angelina does not hold a grudge against her estranged love. She told, "We care for each other and care about our family, and we are both working towards the same goal."

Angelina has lately moved with her children to the Los Feliz house. Speaking about her children, Angelina told, "It’s just been the hardest time, and we’re just kind of coming up for air. [This house] is a big jump forward for us, and we’re all trying to do our best to heal our family."

She further added, "They’ve been very brave. They were very brave. In times they needed to be. We’re all just healing from the events that led to the filing . . . They’re not healing from divorce. They’re healing from some . . . from life, from things in life."

"I was very worried about my mother, growing up—a lot. I do not want my children to be worried about me. I think it’s very important to cry in the shower and not in front of them. They need to know that everything’s going to be all right even when you’re not sure it is," Angelina specified.

The actress is not planning to take up any movies projects anytime soon as he primary focus is her children. She told, "I’m just wanting to make the proper breakfast and keep the house. That’s my passion. At the request of my kids, I’m taking cooking classes. As I go to sleep at night, I think, Did I do a great job as a mom or was that an average day?"

Angelina also disclosed that she was suffering from Bell’s Palsy but has cured now. She told, "I actually feel more of a woman because I feel like I’m being smart about my choices, and I’m putting my family first, and I’m in charge of my life and my health. I think that’s what makes a woman complete."


Angelina ended by speaking about her conversation with her son Knox. When she was joking about something along the lines of 'Pretend to be normal', Knox told, "Who wants to be normal? We’re not normal. Let’s never be normal."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...