The ‘woman’ inside me is very strong, reveals SRK!

Superstar Shah Rukh Khan is reasonably touted as the King of Romance after starring in some romantic classics over the years. He is back in the romance genre with Imtiaz Ali's Jab Harry Met Sejal which will see his character on the pursuit of a ring and the meaning of life with Anushka Sharma's character.

When a famous tabloid questioned Shah Rukh if he has to put extra effort to bring out his romance avatar, Shah Rukh responded, "I don’t know if it [romance] comes to me naturally or with difficulty. I recently told someone that since my life has been so beautiful in terms of romance and otherwise, I just feel it a lot more (smiles). Or, maybe I am very sensitive and a part of me is like a girl as far as emotions are concerned. I believe that girls understand love better, and when I talk to them, they have a very different point of view when it comes to romance as compared to men."

When questioned about his connection with love, the charming actor disclosed, "After my father’s death, there was no other man in my family. I had my mother, sister, and after marriage, a wife (Gauri Khan). And now, I have a daughter (Suhana Khan), besides all the heroines I work with. So, I think, somehow, I am girly in the way I think about romance and love. I am very proud to say that. Maybe, it all happened without me even realising it. I don’t feel that I am ‘girlish’ in a literal sense, and even if I am, that’s not an issue (laughs). Maybe, I am able to understand it [romance] and essay it better because somewhere inside, I am a lot like a woman (smiles). Somewhere down the line, I think women have had a lot of influence on me, and that’s why inherently, the ‘woman’ inside me is very strong."


Jab Harry Met Sejal is scheduled to release on August 4, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...