I like Tiger Shroff a lot; lucky that I got a friend in him, reveals Nidhhi Agerwal!

Nidhhi Agerwal is a cute, chirpy and full of life and she is all set to make her Bollywood debut with Sabbir Khan's Munna Michael. Just two days are left for the film to hit the screens and well, it's her first movie, she is looking forward for the reaction by the viewers. In her own words, "I am nervous and excited at the same time. I hope people like me and our film. I have my fingers crossed as we all have worked very hard for it."

Given that she doesn't belong from a filmy background, what made her decide that she wants to pursue acting? To this, she said, "I am a simple girl from Bangalore. As I didn't belong from a filmy background, I didn't know how to become an actor. I started doing modeling and continued for good three to four months and then I started getting Kannada movies. Then I realized that I really want to try getting into acting. A lot of people started saying that have 'I have a Bollywood face'."

She has been paired opposite Tiger Shroff. Sharing the experience of working with Tiger, she specified, "Working with Tiger Shroff has been an amazing experience as he is very polite and always very supportive. We always had that positive energy on the sets. He used to help me with everything and I think he understood that it's my first movie and always made me feel comfortable. It has also been a teaching experience."

Speaking of speculations, we asked about the rumors of her dating Tiger Shroff. Addressing it, she revealed, "These were just speculations. I do like Tiger a lot for the fact that he has a golden heart and I am lucky in a way that I got a friend in him. I knew no one in Mumbai and he is the first one I got to know in the city. I am grateful to him for helping me that much as it's my first film. Tiger and I were made to sign a no-dating clause and then also the rumours came up."

About Tiger, we all know that he has a mastery when it comes to dancing. Was it tough for Nidhhi to match with Tiger? "A lot of people don't know that I am a trained Belly dancer but Tiger is on some other level. No one can replace him when it's about dancing. He is perfect at it. It was tough, but I tried matching up to him," said the young actress.

The film also stars the powerhouse of talent - Nawazuddin Siddiqui. How was it working with him? She said, "Nawaz sir is extremely hardworking and taught me how to relax on days when I was a little nervous. He used to come and just do his work. It was really nice working with Nawaz sir."


At the end, we asked her who is on her wish list after Tiger and well, then the answer is Ranbir Kapoor. "Ranbir Kapoor is my favourite actor. His eyes are so intense and that does a lot of talking. He is an amazing actor and I would want to work with him. His acting methods are different and he puts in a lot of effort in his movies and it's quite visible," Nidhhi told and ended conversation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...