Aadar Jain’s nervousness and excitement for his debut film!


Actor Aadar Jain, grandson of late actor-filmmaker Raj Kapoor, is all set to make his debut with the forthcoming film "Qaidi Band". He tells he is nervous and at the same time excited about his first movie.

Questioned if he's nervous about his debut, Aadar said, "Of course. When you work so hard on a film for over a year, you give it your all efforts and hard work. It takes a lot out of you and then, of course, you are wanting to do well. I am very nervous, but at the same time I am very proud of the fact that the trailer has finally come out and people like my family, friends, teachers from my school have been calling me up and saying that 'You have done such a great job' and they are proud of me."

The 23-year-old who is Raj Kapoor's daughter Rima's son tells it's a relieving feeling to get such positive responses.

"It is such a relieving feeling to finally get reactions from people who have been a part of my life... I am nervous, but I am equally excited about the process and journey so far," Aadar told.

Entertainment banner Yash Raj Films (YRF) is launching Aadar and debutante Anya Singh through the Habib Faisal directorial.

The banner has earlier launched actors like Anushka Sharma, Bhumi Pednekar, Vaani Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor and Ranveer Singh.

Aadar tells the movie "Qaidi Band" is "an entertaining, engaging and an educational project".


The movie is set for a release on August 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...