Anil Kapoor becomes AK for his children!

Anil Kapoor is one of the coolest actors we have seen in Bollywood. His camaraderie with his co-stars and also with his family are a treat to one's eyes. Now, the veteran actor is all set to be seen alongside his nephew Arjun Kapoor in Mubarakan.

We recently caught up with Anil and asked him about his experience of working with his family. To which he replied, "Arjun Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoor and Varun Dhawan, I know all of them since they were kids. So, I have a comfort level with all three of them. Especially Arjun, because he is my brother's son, he grew up in front of me. What I like about him is, he bonds very well with all his cousins and my children. Usually, sometimes what happens is, cousins, live separately in different cities, so it becomes difficult to bond. But now, everybody is living in the vicinity of Juhu, Lokhandwala, Bandra and Pali Hill. It's like one full gang and I am their eternal uncle/chacha."

Anil revealed an interesting fact about himself saying, "They don't call me uncle, they call me AK. Even my children call me AK, they call my wife Sunita, Sonu and not mom."

That's an interesting revelation, isn't it?

He further added, "I have been friendly with all these kids and it's great fun. It was amazing to work with Arjun and we always used to get along very well. Now, we have spent so much time together professionally."


Anil concluded by saying, "There are ups and downs in these kinds of situations when you are working with your relatives. We have to be very sensitive and we all are very careful."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...