I don’t want to do TV now, reveals Kriti Sanon!

Numerous actors were lately questioned about venturing into the world of television and a few of them are not ready for it yet.

When a famous tabloid questioned Kriti Sannon about it, she specified, "I don’t want to do TV now. Even when I was modelling, I was offered a few TV shows but they never interested me. As far as reality shows go, I haven’t been offered anything."

She further added that she might take it up later but right now she wants to only concentrate on her Bollywood career. Kriti further added, "I will definitely be comfortable about it a few years down the line. But right now, I am in a space where I am still exploring myself as an actor. I never knew I would become an actor so I have never done these acting courses and stuff while growing up."

The actor concluded by telling, "Every time I’m doing a character, I’m discovering a new thing. So as of now, I want to only concentrate on acting in films. TV will happen much later, I guess."

In the meantime, on the film front, Kriti will next be seen in Bareilly Ki Barfi. She will be starring along with Ayushmann Khurrana and Rajkummar Rao in the movie. Directed by Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari, the film is scheduled to release on August 18, 2017.


Kriti is one actor, who likes to keep her personal life away from the media radar. Speaking about it, she had previously specified to an agency, "I don't want the focus to go away from my work. I'd rather want you to talk about my work than what's happening in my personal life."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...