Parineeti and I knew we'd always be there for one another, reveals Arjun Kapoor!

Bollywood stars Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra, who worked together in the critically admired film Ishaqzaade in 2012, are all set to reunite on the big screen for director Dibakar Banerjee's next, titled Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar.

For Arjun, it's a special feeling in a way that Parineeti was his first co-star. Speaking about how they understood each other, Arjun told a famous daily, "Parineeti saw me at my most vulnerable time. Both of us were still figuring out who we were, more as human beings than actors. We spent a lot of time talking, we shared our vanity van and often discussed how we didn't know what lay ahead. We spoke about our insecurities with each other, and knew we'd always be there for one another."

The film is a dramatic thriller to be produced by Yash Raj Films. The movie's story will revolve around a man and a woman belonging to two different parts of India. The only thing that keeps them together is their hatred for each other. Speaking about the director, Kapoor further added, "Dibakar is unique, and a fantastic director. The script excites Parineeti and me."

Director Dibakar Banerjee previously told, "This feels like my first film, again. I’ve had to unlearn everything I know to tell this story about a man and a woman who can’t stand each other, but can’t survive without each other."


In an interview, Parineeti also told, "After Ishaqzaade, Arjun and I used to dream about working with Dibakar one day! His films are so different and always make an impact. I am so ready to sink my teeth into this character and give the audience something intense!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...