It was that crazy star-struck moment for me, reveals Taapsee Pannu on meeting Salman!

Actress Taapsee Pannu is all set to be seen in David Dhawan's Judwaa 2 along with Varun Dhawan and Jacqueline Fernandez. The much-awaited film will not only have the recreated version of Oonchi Hai Building and Tan Tana Tan but will also see Salman Khan in a special cameo.

Taapsee couldn't contain her enthusiasm when she met Salman and speaking about it, she specified to a famous tabloid, "I had seen and heard so much of him that for a second, I was just taken aback and remained in awe of him. I just kept looking and couldn’t take my eyes off him. It was that crazy star-struck moment for me. I was just trying to fathom the fact that he was standing there, right next to me and in the same frame."

Unlike Varun and Jacqueline, this is the first time Taapsee met Salman and interacted with him. She further added, "I was meeting him [Salman] for the first time and it was too brief a meeting, so it was more like an introduction, greeting each other, a couple of minutes of chatting with the entire team together and then just got a picture clicked together."

Taapsee further told, "Whenever I meet him next time, maybe, I would talk to him with ease."

When questioned about what conversations she had with Khan, Taapsee revealed, "We didn’t really have all those conversations. The only time we talked, there was a bunch of us from the entire cast and crew in the room, chatting together and sharing some funny anecdotes from the past experiences of shooting for Judwaa."


Pannu concluded by telling, "He was basically talking about how he has memories with David [Dhawan] and Sajid [Nadiadwala] sir since their equation dates back to so many years. He was giggling while talking about some off the set experiences and funny situations that they have had two decades ago while shooting for Judwaa."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...