No live singing for Alia Bhatt!


Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt belongs to one of those crop of actresses who not only excel at acting but have a talent for singing as well. Alia has serenaded a few tracks for some of her movies and fans have been showing their appreciation for it. But will Alia take it a step further and come up with an album?

When Alia was questioned about the same, she told to a famous tabloid, "Cutting an album will be something that I may do for fun, but that won’t be the main focus in my career. Even if I do it, it will be out of my passion or love for singing and nothing else. It won’t be a career move. I want to concentrate mainly on acting."

Alia does believe that singing live is a difficult art. She disclosed, "I don’t have the talent to sing live. I think it’s very difficult. Also, I have an issue. I cannot sing with music behind me, I can only sing without music because I get confused with music playing around me. So, I don’t know about singing live. But again, I believe, ‘Never say never’. Someday, I may end up doing that."


In the meantime, on the film front, Alia who was last seen in Shashank Khaitan's Badrinath Ki Dulhania opposite Varun Dhawan will next be seen in Meghna Gulzar's Raazi which is based on the book by Harinder S. Sikka titled Calling Sehmat. Raazi also stars Vicky Kaushal. Alia will be seen playing the role of a Kashmiri woman marrying a Pakistani official (Vicky) and becomes a spy for India.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...