I have benefited a lot from 'serial kisser' tag, admits Emraan Hashmi!

Whenever we think of actor Emraan Hashmi, the first thing that comes to our mind is 'serial kisser'. And he is one of the few actors who is not hesitant to talk about it,

During a communication with a famous tabloid, when Emraan was questioned about the same, he specified, "A number of my films in which I was shown kissing did very well in the beginning of my career. So that tag naturally became a part of me. People like to label and box things up, and you just can’t hold that against them. And frankly, this was not something I was running away from. I will be honest. I have benefited a lot from it."

He also revealed that he is more than a serial kisser and wants to grow as an actor. Emraan further added, "When you evolve as an actor and try to explore new and varied avenues, the tag becomes sort of a deterrent for you. People tend to like you more in a particular kind of role. But for every actor, there is a saturation point. I think I have reached it now, and need to find new kind of roles."


Now, Emraan is gearing up for the release of Milan Luthria's Baadshaho. The movie will show him in a different Rajasthani avatar for the first time. Baadshaho is set against the backdrop of the 1975 Emergency Period and also stars Ajay Devgn, Ileana D'Cruz, Esha Gupta and Vidyut Jammwal in the lead roles. The film is slated to release on September 1, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...