Salman and Sohail to watch Rakhi Sawant’s videos in depression!


Bollywood actress Rakhi Sawant was in the news lately for closing her very popular Instagram account, which had more than a lakh of followers. But, Ms Sawant verified to a famous tabloid that it was not her who deleted her account but it was a hacker.

Rakhi told, "My account has been hacked. I am very upset. One of my haters has done this. This was a way I used to connect to my fans and so many stars including Salman Khan and Sohail Khan have told me that whenever they are depressed, they watch my videos for entertainment."

But, Rakhi explained that she is taking this opportunity to stay out of social media. The actress disclosed that she has been trolled way too much and it is disturbing to her and her family.

She told, "Whenever I share a post, people use the filthiest abuses for me. They think I am a sl**. They have even bad mouthed my mom so many times. These things do affect me."

Rakhi had a tiff with the law lately when she had to fight a court case slapped against her for making objectionable remarks against sage Valmiki. Rakhi had said during the time, "I went to the court and I was tortured there very badly. A group of people even used abusive words. What was my mistake? I did nothing wrong."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...