There’s no reason to be mean to anyone, says Shraddha Kapoor!


Actress Shraddha Kapoor is all geared up to star in her first ever biopic with Haseena Parkar which is based on the life of Dawood Ibrahim's closest sister. The trailer which came out recently has impressed everybody and all are excited to see Shraddha's new avatar.

In recent time when Bollywood is a rat race, Shraddha has been going at her own pace. Speaking about this with a famous tabloid, Shraddha told, "I’ve never considered myself a part of any race or a rat race. At the end of the day, if I do things according to my own pace, make my own mistakes and also take credit as well as brickbats for them, I will know that it has all been my decision."

Shraddha also does not indulge in petty catfights with her colleagues. On this, the actress disclosed, "There’s no reason to be mean to anyone. I prefer to look only at the positives in life. The more attention you pay to the good things [in life], the more at peace you will be. That’s true not just for the industry but also for life in general. It’s easier said than done because ultimately, we are all humans. Who doesn’t have a rough day or have tensions? The same goes for me too. But it’s all about how you deal with everything."

Shraddha also got candid about how she is bad at networking. "I didn’t know what networking meant [before I joined the industry]. Someone had to explain to me that it’s a part of the industry. I even shy away from going to parties unless I feel like," Shraddha specified.

On whether she is a competitive person, Shraddha told, "If I am a certain kind of a person, it doesn’t mean that I don’t want certain goals."


Directed by Apoorva Lakhia and starring Siddhanth Kapoor and Ankur Bhatia,Haseena Parkar is slated to release on August 18, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...