I’m concerned because it’s fraught with insecurity, reveals Saif on Sara's debut!

Actor Saif Ali Khan's daughter Sara Ali Khan is all set to make her Bollywood debut opposite Sushant Singh Rajput in Abhishek Kapoor's Kedarnath.

Like any other father, Saif Ali Khan is thrilled and nervous for his daughter to embark on a new journey, career wise particularly if it is the same profession as yours. He said to a famous news portal, "I certainly understand why she wants to do it and I do think it’s a fascinating job. Yet, I’m concerned because, first of all, it’s fraught with insecurity."

Now that he is a father to young Taimur Ali Khan, he also spoke about how she has become more experienced and calmer as a father though full of wonder still. The actor told, "During Sara and Ibrahim’s time, I myself was very young, juggling my own ambitions and careers while also having kids. I think I am pretty much the same person now but my life has also gotten simpler. I want to do less work so I can maximise this phase in my life. It’s a good chance to relive one’s childhood again through Taimur’s toys and books and relearn stuff. Otherwise, we tend to get insular."


Talking about his family vacation plans, Saif disclosed, "I feel happily grounded and most at ease when young Taimur is around. We’re really looking forward to our family holiday in Gstaad, Switzerland. Sara and Ibrahim were in New York when I was there for IIFA. I’m delighted we got to spend some time together."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...