No hesitation in intimate scenes for Athiya Shetty!



Bollywood actress Athiya Shetty, who made her debut in Hero (2015) is gearing up for her second release, Mubarakan.

In an interview with a famous tabloid, when the actress was questioned if she is open to doing intimate scenes in movies, she responded, "I haven’t had an opportunity to perform an intimate scene. Not even a smooch scene. If I am to do intimate scenes, it has to correspond with the script. I am not opposed to it though. Actually, jab hoga tab dekha jayega."

In the meantime, Athiya has been linked to her Mubarakan co-star Arjun Kapoor ever since the duo started shooting for the film. When she was questioned about the said rumour, the actress disclosed, "This rumour has become very boring now. I don't take it too seriously. I know Arjun very well. I have known him before the movie's shooting even started. His sister Anshula Kapoor and I are very close friends. Our equation might be new for you but it isn't for us. I have known Arjun since the beginning itself, hence the rumours became a very big thing."


Directed by Anees Bazmee, Mubarakan is scheduled to release to release on July 28, 2017. The movie also stars Anil Kapoor, Ileana D'Cruz and Neha Sharma in the lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...