Vikram Bhatt opens up about the marriage with Sushmita or Ameesha!

Well-known filmmaker Vikram Bhatt was famous for his love affair with Sushmita Sen in the 90s. Both have been open about their relation but finally broke up. Later on, Vikram started dating Ameesha Patel which also made news at that time.

Lately, during a communication with a famous magazine, Vikram spoke about his affairs, failed marriage and also about contemplating suicide. He specified, "That was not because of Sushmita. That was because of what I’d done to my life. I had gotten divorced, my film Ghulam was yet to be released, I was only Sushmita Sen’s boyfriend, I was depressed, I missed my daughter like crazy...I had just made a mess of my life.”

He further added, “I don’t think anyone relationship in my life has wrecked me. I think I am a collection of wrecks."

Speaking about regrets of cheating on his wife, the filmmaker told, "I regret hurting my wife and my child and abandoning them. I regret the pain I caused them. I always believe that when you’re not courageous, you become cunning. I did not have the courage to tell Aditi how I felt. And it was all happening together, it was a big mess."
  
He further added, "I regret being weak at that time. Had I not been weak, things would have been different today. But when I look back in hindsight, it’s all about growing up, and everything teaches you something at least."
  

When Vikram was questioned if he intended to wed either Sushmita or Ameesha, he told, "No, I didn’t want to marry either of them. And it’s not like there’s any bitterness. There’s too much water under the bridge now."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nushrratt Bharuccha opens up about her family’s reaction to her decision to be an actor!

Nushrratt Bharuccha is regarded as one of B-town's gifted stars today, having starred in numerous successful movies. She first worked in...