I'm surprised I'm still alive, says Jaden Smith!

Actor Will Smith's son Jaden Smith has lashed out at a luxury hotel chain here, telling that he was surprised to be alive after his "pancakes were spiked with cheese".

Jaden took to Twitter on Saturday to slam Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.

He told that the resort had made him "want to throw up on himself".

While it is unclear if Jaden is allergic to cheese, in 2016, he was reported to have turned vegan.

"The Four Seasons in Toronto just made me want to throw up on myself. I hope the Four Seasons in Toronto puts me on the no stay list," Jaden posted.

"The Four Seasons in Toronto spiked my pancakes with cheese, I'm surprised I'm still alive," he further added.


Jaden is shooting the film "Life In A Year" alongside Cara Delevingne here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...