It's been a 9 year journey, would want to try something else now, says Munmun Dutta aka Babita of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah!





TV's exemplary hot neighbor, Babita aka Munmun Dutta from Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah is presently on a travelling spree. The actress was lately in Montenegro, a small medieval-style country in Europe. A regular traveller that she is, her Instagram posts are occupied with wonderful photos from her holiday. But lately the Munmun Dutta had been piqued by fans of the same show whether she had called it quits to the show which seemingly irritated her.

So has she actually quit her nine-year-old journey, she said "Oh No No! I have been a part of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah for nine years. It's like a family but you know it's severely annoying when people simply come and keep asking whether I have left the show whenever they see me travel. My holidays aren't planned and are spontaneous. If I get a three-four day off, I leave for my travel and trips. But all because I am not seen on camera and am travelling doesn't mean that I have quit the show."

Having said that, how much does MunMun enjoy being Babita even after nine years of TMKOC. She tells, "It's overwhelming to see people love Babita so much. But that doesn't mean I don't want to change or shift what I am doing currently. Of course, I would love to do and explore other genres. I would definitely want to do something else now. Be it a dance reality show or singing, I would want to do it." After getting annoyed with the continuous questions of her quitting the show, MunMun also posted a message on her Instagram.


She put up a picture from her visit to Montenegro with a caption- 'To everyone who asks me this irritating question whether I have left TMKOC, just because they can't handle the fact that I am travelling and living my life, so for them, I have 1 question.- R U FREAKING BLIND?' Munmun became a household name essaying the role of Babita, but the actor sure knows to follow her wanderlust heart & travel between her shoot schedules.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...