I am a limited performer, reveals Salman Khan!

Megastar Salman Khan, who will soon be seen in the movie "Tubelight", says as an actor he has limitations and filming for the Kabir Khan directorial was an emotional journey. 

Sharing his experience of working with his brother Sohail Khan, who is playing the role of his character's brother in "Tubelight", Salman said media here, "The film was an emotional journey and I felt emotionally drained after shooting some of the scenes that narrate that my brother is no more. I am a limited performer and everybody knows that, but because Sohail was playing my brother, maybe that's why I was feeling very emotional." 

"In fact, during the dubbing of the film also, being a grown up man, my tears were coming up... it was really bad! And coming from us (Pathans) is really bad," he told, sharing an previous story. 

"When I was in jail, one day my mother, father and one of my uncles came to see me there, and seeing my condition, my uncle started crying. So my father told him, 'kaise Pathan ho yaar tum, roh rahe ho'(what kind of a Pathan are you? You are crying!)," told Salman. 

Salman and Sohail also showed the trailer of their movie to their mother Salma Khan on Wednesday. 

"This time she will pray more as both of her sons are working on the film," Salman told. 

The actor was present at the trailer launch of the movie along with Kabir Khan, Sohail and music director Pritam. 


"Tubelight" is scheduled to release on June 23. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...