Parineeti Chopra hints for delaying in film Takadum with Sushant!


Parineeti Chopra captivated everybody with her performance in lately released movie Meri Pyaari Bindu. She is also shooting for Rohit Shetty's Golmaal Again.

When a famous tabloid questioned her about the movie, she specified, "It’s crazy. We are working with 14 senior, big actors who have been doing this for years. I feel so good that I get to be a part of such a franchise and be a Rohit Shetty heroine. That too in this series, which is one of my personal favourites. It has been such an amazing experience so far because they are such a cool lot. They are always joking, playing, laughing and chilling. So it’s nice spending time with all of them."

She is the new addition to the fourth installment of Golmaal along with Tabu. Speaking about her new co-star Pari told, "I know Tabu anyway because, she, Farah (Khan), Sania (Mirza) and I — we chill a lot together. It was great now to have her as a co-star in Golmaal Again."

Apart from Golmaal 4, Parineeti is set to pair up with her Shudh Desi Romance co-star Sushant Singh Rajput in Takadum. The resourceful actor was asked on the update of the film, to which she said, "Right now, we are not shooting that. I am going to finish Golmaal Again and then decide what to do next!"

The movie was about to go on floors in October 2016, but that did not happen. Previously, Parineeti spoke about SSR and Takadum saying, "I love working with Sushant (Singh Rajput). We had so much give-and- take as actors when we did Shuddh Desi Romance together. It will be amazing to work with him again."


She added, "Takadum is an intense film, which will require the two lead actors to have that chemistry and comfort level I have that with Sushant. Homi has always been on my wishlist of directors and I have always wanted to work with Dino (Dinesh Vijan). I am glad this project is finally kicking off. We start shooting, come October. I am very excited."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...