Rajamouli has become India's biggest superstar, reveals Karan Johar!

Filmmaker Karan Johar can't stop praising S.S. Rajamouli who he feels has appeared as the "biggest superstar" in Indian cinema and the phenomenon that "Baahubali 2: The Conclusion" has turned out to be.

Karan had presented the Hindi version of the movie.

Speaking about the huge success of the movie which has minted over Rs 1500 crore at the global box office, he told, "I feel short of words when I speak about 'Baahubali'. It has become a milestone film. S.S. Rajamouli has become the country's biggest superstar.

"I think the filmmaker's victory is beyond everybody else. I am honoured that me and my production house got associated with 'Baahubali' and I am proud and privileged to be a part of its journey."


He spoke on the sidelines of the success party of his pal Ekta Kapoor's production "Half Girlfriend" here on Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...