Katrina Kaif calls Tigers to Salman's nephews!

Katrina Kaif has been adding the hot quotient on the Internet ever since her Instagram debut. The diva is making definite that she keeps her fans updated with her day-to-day activities via her Instagram posts after making her debut on the social media platform.

She lately took Instagram and shared a picture of gymming with Salman Khan's nephews Nirvan and Arhaan. The caption makes the picture even more interesting as it reads, "The future "Tigers" @zahaankara @nirvankhan15 @iamarhaankhan @yasminbodyimage."


On the film front, Katrina will next be seen in Tiger Zinda Hai opposite Salman. Before joining the platform, Katrina had confirmed venturing into this space to leading daily. She told, "Yes, I am joining Instagram and my official handle will be my name @KatrinaKaif. I got it. I won’t say how that happened, but I finally got it." She added, "I wanted it all to be in a flow. So I joined Facebook and I wanted to get a hang of things. Instagram has been there for the last five years. It was something I thought of at that time and honestly, I never revisited that thought and just let it be. I do think that now, probably all the concerns that were in my head were not completely valid. Maybe they were at that time, they are not anymore now."

A post shared by Katrina Kaif (@katrinakaif) on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...