Priyanka Chopra feels there’s so much more to add to chapters in her autobiography!

International diva Priyanka Chopra's Hollywood debut movie Baywatch has released internationally now. While the film isn't getting great reviews, our desi girl is winning hearts. She also has the third season of Quantico in her kitty. On the Bollywood front, Priyanka is still finalizing her next Bollywood project and is creatively involved with her production house.

With so much in her hand, one wonders if there is anything that the actress hasn't done yet. Though you may feel there is nothing at all left for this wonder woman to do, the actress in an interview with a tabloid has confessed, that she is yet to write her autobiography.

When questioned what is stopping her from writing one, Priyanka discloses, "I have been approached by many people to write one but I feel there’s so much more to add to my chapters. I think there’s lot of time to write one. I would like to share my story with the world, but I don’t know how it will be."

Given that her journey in both Bollywood and Hollywood hasn't been easy, one would expect her to have some exciting stories to tell. Confesses the actress, "Yes, it has been an interesting journey and I have been very private. It’s not been easy, it’s very uphill whether it was in India or USA. Being in show business is very uphill, or being a public person is a hard job to do. Everyone who does it, does it the best way they can."


Going by the common notion that the life of a star is a lonely one, when the daily questioned her on this, she disagreed. "No, I am not lonely at all (laughs)! I have to tell people to get out — please give me some time alone. I have great friends, I have an incredible family and I have so much support from colleagues here and there in US, I don’t get lonely. Some people like to romanticise it, you know stuff like artistes need to be solitary but I don’t think so. I get my inspiration from life, from people, I get inspired by an actor when I see better actors, I see good work, I am like oh wow! Look at where we are going so I think I am the opposite of solitary. As an artiste, pain doesn’t inspire me — laughter or happiness or smiles inspire me so I don’t get lonely (smiles)."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...