Sushant Singh Rajput feels that fame and money cannot change him!

Actor Sushant Singh Rajput is one actor who has had a successful transition from being a television star to a Bollywood actor. After wowing the viewers as Manav in hit television show Pavitra Rishta, the actor made his debut in Bollywood with Kai Po Che! Last year, he entered the 100-crore-club league with his movie M.S. Dhoni: An Untold Story.

Apparently, ever since the actor has tasted success in Bollywood, there have been murmurs of Sushant's high-handed behavior. Hearsays of the actor becoming too big for his boots have made headlines often.

When he was questioned about it by a daily in an interview, he told, "I am a middle-class boy and didn't find success easily. I had always been acknowledged for my performances, but with Dhoni (biopic), I tasted success at the box office as well. The film earned a lot of money, but everything didn't come to my pocket."

Sushant defends himself by further adding, "Now [post Dhoni's success], if I am doing the same 10 things in my personal life that I did earlier, people will have problems with at least two of them. They will have a long discussion on my arrogance based on my body language or the way I speak to a journalist. But I am still the same person."

Sushant Singh Rajput admitted that he doesn't believe in chasing stardom and money. Sushant ends by saying, "When I was doing TV, I reached a point where I didn't have to think about money. Even right now, I don't think about it. You can take away all the money and glory, and I will still perform. In fact, I am willing to pay and perform. Fame and money cannot change me. I got myself a nice house and my dream car, but that doesn't make me any different from the rest in the business. So I want to know what reason can I give myself to be arrogant?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...