This is the third time people have declared me dead, says Shweta Tiwari on her death rumours!


In the age where we collect information through the social media, there are at times that the news on these platforms can be wrong and not reliable. Well, something that happened today will assuredly make you believe that. Reports claimed that Kasautii Zindagii Kay actress Shweta Tiwari is NO more and she became the newest victim of the death hoax row.

Astonishing how it all started? It all happened when a fan page of Sakshi Tanwar published a post that told, "I feel very sad and shocked on knowing that Shweta Tiwari (Prerna) of Kasautii Zindagi Kay lost the battle with life and is no more. RIP Shweta. Balaji Telefilms and the whole team will miss you..."

The news went viral and then Shweta's hubby Abhinav Kohli cleared the air off such baseless reports going all around. Talking to a famous daily's website, he told, "I got panicked when I got to know about this news. I mean, I had just spoken to her a few minutes back and when somebody called me up with this news; I didn't know how to react to it. Immediately, I called up Shweta and found her all well. In fact, she started laughing at me. All I want to say is that she is alive and is doing very well."

Shweta laughed off these reports and told this is the third time she has been declared dead.  She told, "I don't feel like reacting to such rumours now. Believe it or not, this is the third time people have declared me dead and I have become used to it. Abhinav was the first one to call me up; he was nervous while speaking on phone. I told him to relax and just ignore such baseless rumours. I am very much alive and happily enjoying the evening with my children."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...