TV actor Sahil Mehta’s honeymoon trip with wife Eesha Danait in Europe!

Suhani Si Ek Ladki fame Sahil Mehta who tied the knot with Eesha Danait last year in May is currently having a blast in Europe with his wife. 

Sahil who was unable to take a break for his honeymoon during the shoot has now finally taken his wife for a honeymoon after quitting his show. 

Talking to a leading daily, Sahil said, "I have been part of Suhani... for the past three years. It has given me a lot, but I needed this break. I had promised my wife (Eesha Danait) a honeymoon in Europe, and it's finally happening."

Sahil who is a social media enthusiast has been sharing lovely pictures from their honeymoon and it is sure to make you envious.


The actor is expected to be back in Mumbai in June, but may not necessarily return to acting. "I want to trysport anchoring. That has been a long-standing wish," he says, adding, "I am a thorough professional, but I think I am not a very good actor. I am always on time and throw no tantrums, but I am not the best at my craft. Anybody could have played my character. TV is delusional. It's not the face, but the character that matters on this medium. Had the case been reverse, every TV actor would have been a big movie star," Sahil told a leading daily.

A post shared by Sahil Mehta (@sahilm4488) on

A post shared by Sahil Mehta (@sahilm4488) on

A post shared by Sahil Mehta (@sahilm4488) on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...