After Rambo, Tiger Shroff’s goal is Spiderman now!

Bollywood actor Tiger Shroff is all geared up to step into the shoes of the iconic action genre actor Sylvester Stallon in the Rambo Remake. The movie is being helmed by Siddharth Anand and will release next year.

Tiger who is overjoyed to essay Rambo said a tabloid, "I was over the moon when the offer came along.I've grown up watching Sylvester Stallone films. The word `action' conjures up images of guys like him and Bruce Lee in my mind. I'm not stepping into his shoes; I'm paying him a tribute with the Rambo remake. I feel like I am up for the challenge. Subconsciously, I've been preparing for it all my life. He put out a lovely tweet to wish us. It felt like a dream come true."

But it's not just the physical aspect of the character that is the primary focus of the film. Tiger explained, "It's the mental turmoil of the character that will be the real challenge. I haven't started prep yet since I have to complete the work on Baaghi 2 and Student of the Year 2 before Rambo rolls. It will be one of the most physically and mentally draining films I've ever done. Other than his physicality, the fact that the character has gone through so much at a young age, bringing those experiences to life will be a challenge."

"You really feel for the character and root for his fight. He's the underdog, a bit of an outcast who tries to fit in and transforms into a killing machine but you still feel for him," he added stating that the first Rambo movie is his favourite and probably the closest to the movie they are making.  

Tiger also loved the Rocky series and told, "I love watching it even today. I watch videos of the songs Eye of the Tiger (from Rocky 3) and Hearts on Fire (Rocky 4) every time I go to train in the gym or before stage performances. Mr. Stallone really has given the audience so much."


Ask Tiger if the Rambo remake is the first step for Tiger to endeavor into Hollywood and actor discloses, "My ultimate goal is to be Spiderman so Rambo is a good platform to get whatever talent I have to a bigger platform. The Rambo remake film is definitely one of my biggest platforms but Spiderman is the goal."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...