I'm a patient person, says Barun Sobti!


TV actor Barun Sobti, who is coming back to the small screen after five years with the third season of "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon", tells unlike his on-screen avatar in the upcoming show, he is a very calm person in real life.

Barun became a famous name after his depiction of Advay Singh Raizada alongside actress Sanaya Irani in "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon". While he will be seen having the same angry young man image in the forthcoming third season of the show, he tells there are no similarities that the third season will have.

"I am very far away from being angry. I really don't get angry most of the time. I am a patient person. But if I doesn't display anger, that doesn't mean I am not angry," Barun told.

"He (Advay) is definitely angry. But there are no similarities between the character I played earlier to this one. The new show has an entirely different story, backdrop and new characters. It has nothing to do with the one I played earlier. It's not a continuation of that show," he further added.

"When I was approached by the makers, at that time I really liked the story. So, eventually we decided that it should be called a third installment. It's not my call to call it a third installment. The channel decided to call the ‘Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon'," Barun told.


Barun has been paired with actress Shivani Tomar in the show, which will soon be aired on Star Plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...