Salman Khan is upset due to loss of 3 close people in film fraternity!




Salman Khan now launched the first trailer of his much anticipated movie Tubelight. The film has created a lot of buzz ever since the first teaser and the posters of the it released.

Amongst the excitement for the trailer and the film, Salman Khan seems to have been mighty saddened with the demise of three gifted stars of Bollywood - Vinod Khanna, Om Puri and Reema Lagoo.

While Om Puri passed away after suffering a heart attack in February 2017, Vinod Khanna breathed his last on April 28, 2017 after prolong illness. Reema Lagoo's demise shocked the industry people last week.

Captivatingly, Salman shared a very close bond with all the three stars. He has worked the most with all of them and it was but natural of him to be upset about this.

Currently, at the trailer launch of Tubelight, when Salman was asked about it, he told, "VK (Vinod Khanna) was an amazing person. He was our hero When I was shooting in Reeva, I came to know about Reema Lagoo ji's demise. It is sad I have lost three very close people in the last three four months."


He further added, "Whenever I see the teaser and the song, I see him and it kills me. I don’t enjoy watching the teaser and the song because I see him. One moment, he was there and then he was no more. This is my reaction to Tubelight’s teaser and Radio song."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...