Sushant gets a specially designed spacesuit for Chanda Mama Door Ke!


Actor Sushant Singh Rajput is on roll these days as he will next be seen in Raabta and is also preparing hard for Chanda Mama Door Ke. In Chanda Mama Door Ke, Sushant is stepping into the shoes of an astronaut. It was previously reported that Sushant Singh will head to National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).

As per to a famous daily, a spacesuit has been specially designed for the actor by special effects director John Palmer. Sushant verified to a dialy, "Yes, John and Sanjay have been working on this beautiful suit and I can't wait to get into it. John will fly down to India soon and also meet me at NASA while I'll be there for the prep."

Sushant took to Twitter to share the photo of the spacesuit and posted, "Special Spacesuit designed by John Palmer of #Martian fame for Chandamama. Can't wait to get in it and start training @sanjaypchauhan."

John Palmer told, "I have designed the spacesuits for which I researched latest Russian and Chinese suit models, along with Indian designs from ISRO. I've gone through thousands of designs with Sanjay before selecting these which incorporate Indian elements that are not only aesthetically appealing but functional too. Going by Sushant's fitness level and dedication, he's definitely up for the difficult training."

"Sushant wants functionality over comfort. After special training from NASA and John's team of experts, he will be ready to fly to the moon," added John.

Sushant has time and again said that he wanted to be an air force pilot. Sushant told, "I wanted to be an astronaut but since I couldn't figure out how to pursue it, I decided I'd be an air force pilot instead. But my mother didn't want me to pursue these professions so I started studying engineering instead but even then I was hooked on astrophysics. But now I'm getting to live my dream with this film. I have been fascinated by the subject myself and really looking forward to the experience."


Speaking about his trip to NASA, Sushant said, "It'll be my first trip there and I'm waiting to experience zero gravity and 16 gravity."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nushrratt Bharuccha opens up about her family’s reaction to her decision to be an actor!

Nushrratt Bharuccha is regarded as one of B-town's gifted stars today, having starred in numerous successful movies. She first worked in...