Well, I am glad that I am out of the house before all that starts, says Karan Mehra on Hina Khan in Bigg Boss rumour!

TV star Karan Mehra getting evicted at an early stage of Bigg Boss 10 was something no one had anticipated! Though he's out now, the actor tells that he got to learn a lot from the experience.

Well, now that Hina Khan has also opted out of her hit show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, there has been news of her all set to participate in the reality show Bigg Boss.

We asked from Karan aka the ex Naitik of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai post his eviction and poked him whether the entire Yeh Rishta now plans to join Bigg Boss soon. *Of course, Pun intended*. "Well, I am glad that I am out of the house before all that starts. So everybody is most welcome to go and make a fool out of themselves. Now I am better off happy outside, “quipped Karan.


"But well I don't know how much of it is true since I myself have come out now after 35 days of my Bigg Boss stint. I cannot confirm or be sure of what is happening at their end. It would be stupid of me to do so," further added Mehra.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...