I am a support in Dear Zindagi, more like an extended cameo, reveals Shahrukh Khan!

All fans can't wait to watch Dear Zindagi on the big screen. We know well that Alia Bhatt is the lead of the movie and Shah Rukh Khan will be seen in a key role.

Speaking about being a part of the movie during a media communication in the capital city, he specified, "Because this film has been done so wonderfully by both Gauri (director) and Alia. I hope I don’t let them down. I hope me and my stardom don’t let it down. I have a role which is very important and so are all the others characters."

SRK further included, "I haven’t been able to assure that a star vehicle of mine will make people come and watch it. I do hear noises and voices sometimes about my decision to do films. I hear that I should be part of other stuff and not just star vehicles. I have done all that in my career but I want to do more and this is one step in that direction."


The superstar disclosed that he has never essayed such a role in his whole career and he is content that director Gauri Shinde offered him the movie. He told, "I am a support in the film, more like an extended cameo. I am very glad to be in this film. I have never played such a role in my entire career. In the film, many questions about life have been asked which we normally don’t face- about ups and downs of life."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...