It was heartwarming to see Kareena fully pregnant, says Shahid Kapoor!

Rumours were widespread that old flame Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor Khan lately caught up at an awards show and spoke about his daughter Misha and her soon to be born baby. 

In a talk with a famous tabloid, the actor was asked about said conversation to which he told, "Yes, I did bump into her, and it was heartwarming to see her fully pregnant, because I’ve just been through [that experience of] having a baby. I felt happy for her."


He further added, "I asked her when she was due, and she told me it is sometime next month. She also asked about Misha. So, it was very nice."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...