Kareena Kapoor Khan to become a trendsetter in terms of working during last month of her pregnancy!



Beautiful Kareena Kapoor Khan has been flaunting her pregnancy with much ease, no fuss attached manner. In the last month of her pregnancy, Kareena is all over - be it film studios, magazine shoots or red carpet! And astonishingly, none of the actresses before have been so calm with flaunting their baby bump. But being the trendsetter she is, Kareena has been sailing against the tide and how.

In an interview with a famous tabloid, Kareena revealed about her size zero days and her take on displaying the extra kilos. 

For the 2008 movie Tashan, Kareena took down her weight to 46kgs and introduced India to Size Zero. “It was a different era. Before that, the voluptuous heroine is all we had. It was OK if you were a little tubby in a bikini. I took on the Size Zero challenge that Aditya Chopra threw at me for a movie role. It worked, and every girl in a sari then wanted to be a leggy lass and have six-pack abs. Today, actresses are more into fitness than ever. Every heroine is running to the gym, every actress wants a six-pack. But it’s finding your own balance that’s important. Like, I think Karisma (Kapoor) is very fit. Having said that, I’d love to be Size Zero again. It’ll be exciting," revealed the soon-to-be-mom!

Without being conscious, Kareena is going ahead with her public appearances, and not worrying about the way she looks. “Why should a woman be embarrassed about her body when she’s pregnant? This is such a joyous experience; I’m loving the idea of sharing this pregnancy through this Brunch cover shoot with my fans and everyone who loves me. I don’t see any reason to hide. If you’ve put on a bit of weight on your face, your arms etc when you’re pregnant, it’s okay. It’s the only time you can proudly flaunt the extra kilos and say ‘I’m a woman, and this is what God has made, and it’s such a beautiful thing...’ I’m not sure why no Bollywood actress has done this before!" told Kareena.

So is breaking convention something that Kareena does out of revolt, or whether it’s prudently planned?! “Nothing that has ever happened in my life has been planned. Not my films, not anything else. Which is why some things have been great, others not so. But I own everything I do very proudly… my successes and my failures. I take them all and wear them proudly on my sleeve," disclosed the actress.


Kareena is anticipated to deliver by the beginning of December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...