Priyanka Chopra is an inspiration for us, says Alia Bhatt!

Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt tells for her, Priyanka Chopra is an entrepreneur and she finds her very inspiring.

Alia was asked if she would like to produce regional cinema like Priyanka Chopra did with Marathi movie "Ventilator", and she tells that she would love to do that.

"Priyanka has come a very long way and it's great what she has done. She is an entrepreneur and I have that same drive as she is an inspiration for us. I would love to do such work but right now I want to focus on acting," she told.

The actress tells that she would like to try her luck in every medium.

"I want to try my luck all over whether its Chinese cinema or whatever, I want to do it all. Right now I want to find my feet here," she told.

Presently, Alia's work in Gauri Shinde's directorial "Dear Zindagi" is being highly loved. 

The actress tells that if she is not doing the film, then she prefers to travel.


"As an actor, I am happy with the kind of films I am doing but it’s like sometimes I am getting damn good films, sometimes I don't get anything interesting like I have not signed anything now so it all depends. I love to travel when I am no working I love traveling and it's a huge learning experience for me," she told. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...