I feel I am like Karan Johar a lot too, says Alia Bhatt!

Vivacious actress Alia Bhatt is riding high on the success of her newly released movie Dear Zindagi. The 23-year-old-actor, who made her debut in the year 2012 with Karan Johar's Student of the Year calls the filmmaker her everlasting guru.

She specified it to a famous tabloid, "He (Karan Johar) is a very big influence in my life. I genuinely feel that for a lot of my work ethics and behaviour, I owe it to Karan."

Alia further added, "The way he deals with people, and the way he behaves in his personal and professional life, I feel I am like that a lot too. He's the example I've seen from my first film. My first visual of work was with Karan. My career, acting and films - everything was with him and I don't mean what I saw on the television and big screen before I became an actor."


Speaking about her latest stint at the opening episode of Koffee With Karan 5, the actor told she was prepped well. She further revealed, "I was slightly more careful this time, and didn’t say a lot of things that could have put me in trouble like my first appearance on the show."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...