I have had one flop in the past and I am happy it happened, admits Alia Bhatt!


Bubbly actress Alia Bhatt is thrilled and looking forward to her big release Dear Zindagi on December 9th. The film directed by Gauri Shinde also features Shah Rukh Khan.

In a latest talk, Alia spoke about her career and how she is content about her one big flop, Shandaar. She told, "Fear of failing will never leave me. I have had one flop in the past and I am happy that it happened. If that had not happened, I would not know how it feels to be not successful. It is all part of the process. You need to fall down to get up again. The point is you should know what to do when a situation like that comes."

Alia further added about Dear Zindagi, "Gauri’s direction is very clear. She talks about life in a very simple way. I think that is what she is trying to portray through the film. It is very natural and simple. The film is the way life is. Gauri gets the tone bang on."


Further, Alia spoke about her future plans telling she is not planning to take up direction anytime in the future. She told, "I can never direct. I doubt if I have an ability to direct. May be I can produce some day. But direction is not my cup of tea."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...