Hina Khan & Parul Chauhan share a few classy scenes together in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai!







Now TV star Hina Khan is going to say good bye to audience in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, actress Parul Chauhan will be seen essaying a vital role in the show.

Though only for a few scenes, Parul and Hina did share the frame. On speaking about working with Hina, Parul told, "It was good, as I know her from a long time. I have done events and shows with her. It's always fun working with the old team and a lot of hard work was put for the introduction of my character." 

While speaking about her own character in the show, Parul specified, “It was amazing and I don't have any words to describe. It was like I was shooting for a film. We were shooting since morning 7 am to night 10 pm. A lot of efforts have been put up by the whole team. I felt so special working for the show. I had kept a tab on the show always. So I think I'll gel up soon in the show. We had a lot of fun and all the old memories were relived. It was nostalgic and had so much fun. Rajan Shahi is a fantastic producer and I am lucky to be part of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai."


Hina lately burst into tears while shooting for her last few scenes on the sets of the hit show, and the video went viral.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...