I am focusing only on acting and singing; not ready for producing films, says Parineeti Chopra!


Earlier, numerous actresses have experimented their hand in film production - from Priyanka Chopra to Anushka Sharma. But, Parineeti Chopra has no plans as such yet. In an communication with a famous tabloid, Parineeti shared, "Right now, I am focusing only on acting and singing, which I am going to start doing Meri Pyaari Bindu (MPB) onwards. I don’t want to do anything else right now as I want to gather more knowledge. I don’t have enough expertise to produce (movies) or set up companies. I will do it when the time is right and when I have enough skills."

Parineeti will also start working on Takadum soon and the movie also stars Sushant Singh Rajput. “Sushant and Homi (Adajania; director) make a killer combination. Then, there’s Irrfan (Khan; actor). You can imagine how great it’s going to be. Doing workshops with Sushant and Homi is most satisfying creatively, especially because this is an intense film and requires people to be on top of their game. Sushant is such a dedicated actor. I just hope that when we go on the floors we can create that (same) intensity and make an entertaining film,” she told.


Parineeti will next be seen in Meri Pyaari Bindu opposite Ayushmann Khurrana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...