The day I get married will be the only day I will be in a relationship, says Alia Bhatt!



Chirpy actress Alia Bhatt has often made news because of her relationship status. Alia has always been linked to her Student Of The Year co-star Sidharth Malhotra. 

In an interview with a famous tabloid, Alia spoke about her relationship and her answer was simple - "Until I get married, I’ll be single. The day I get married will be the only day I will be in a relationship."


Previously, there were rumors of her fall out with Sidharth which she cleared in an exclusive interview with us that all such rumors are false. She had told, "There is no tiff. I think it is absolutely fine. I am shooting with Varun now and it is absolutely great. There are no issues there. We recently celebrated 4 years and it was very sweet. We all are enjoying and are busy with work. And so is Sid. I feel really bad when people keep saying that I am not talking to him. But that is not true!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...