Salman has been extremely supportive of both my kids, admits Suniel Shetty!




In recent times, the news of Suniel Shetty's son, Ahan, making his Bollywood debut welcomed another star kid on the block. The 21-year-old will be launched by Sajid Nadiadwala in a romantic-action movie. 

In 2015, Suniel’s daughter Athiya Shetty was launched by Salman Khan with the remake of Subhash Ghai’s Hero. Though, Suniel had previously told that Salman would launch Ahan too.

In a communication with a famous tabloid, Suniel confessed that he is more than happy with the launch pad.

“For me, Salman and Sajid are one and the same. It was Salman who suggested Ahan’s name to Sajid and the decision was taken by the two together. Salman has been extremely supportive of both my kids,” Suniel told, andfurther added, “Also, I was very clear that I wouldn’t make a film for them. I never got anything on a platter so I wanted them to go out there and make it by themselves. They always have me to support them. ”

Suniel, who has been bombarded with wishes and messages, expressed his happiness, and quoted, "It has been crazy. People I haven’t spoken to for decades called to congratulate me. It was almost like his film had released and was declared a hit. This feeling was the same I had when Athiya and Ahan were born. I had tears of joy.”

Shetty also declared that his kids were never given special treatment. “My kids are very grounded. They have strong values and it all came from their grandparents. They will never misbehave or ill-treat anyone. That much I can vouch for," he told. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...