Ranveer Singh’s new wish to feature in the Big B’s Don Remake!

Amitabh Bachchan's Don is still a hot to remake again and again on screen. Shah Rukh Khan's endeavor at the remake proved to be fruitful. Here is another actor from new generation to wish to feature in a remake of the classic.

Now, Ranveer Singh, during a latest promotional event made known his wish to feature in the Don remake. He told, "I'm a history buff, I love period films; it’s a great creative fulfilment for me."

He further added, "If I had to work in the remake of an Amitabh Bachchan classic, I'd like it to be Don."


The star will be soon seen in the Adtiya Chopra movie Befikre which releases on December 9th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...