I would love to do an action film, but I am very lazy right now, reveals Kajol!

Beautiful actress Kajol is ready to be back on the big screen with Anand Gandhi's next directorial, produced by her husband Ajay Devgn. The movie is a journey about a single mom and Kajol is very thrilled for the project which will go on floors next year.

Lately, during a communication with a famous tabloid, Kajol disclosed that she would like to work in an action movie. She specified, "I would love to do an action film, but I am very lazy right now."


She further included, "When I think about the actual hard work of wearing a harness and doing action stunts, it becomes difficult to imagine myself doing it. But I would love to do action on screen as once in a lifetime experience."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...