I think women directors’ sensibility is a little effeminate, reveals SRK!

Shah Rukh Khan is presently doing promotions for his next movie, Dear Zindagi, helmed by English Vinglish's director Gauri Shinde. Remarkably, she is the third women director SRK is working with after Farah Khan and Hema Malini. 

Speaking about his experience of working with women directors, Shah Rukh said a famous daily, "I've always enjoyed making films with women directors. I think their sensibility is a little effeminate. I use this word because I see men around who are also like that, perhaps including myself. You don't need to be effeminate physically; it's just the sensitivity that's there. I've been brought up that way and I believe that the harshest and toughest of women have the gentlest of hearts."

In the same chat, Shahrukh was asked about Dear Zindagi. The answer to the question was - "This is not a film about women, it could be about anyone. We deal with relationships every day - with friends, parents, boyfriends. I think when we are dealing with such issues, a woman feels it more and can express it vividly."


Beside Shah Rukh Khan, Dear Zindagi stars Alia Bhatt in the lead role. The movie is scheduled to release on November 25, this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...